Ukrtransagent Limited Liability Company has been providing customs brokerage services since 2007 and on the basis of the license АЕ № 294001 dated 19.06.2015 of the State fiscal service of Ukraine is authorized for agency work as a customs broker as per foreign operations handling goods import, export and transit at checkpoints through the state border and in the customs territory of Ukraine.
The main activity of Ukrtransagent LLC is full range of customs service’s provision to support transportations at checkpoints in the state border of Ukraine.
Representative offices of Ukrtransagent LLC are located on the main transport corridors crossing Ukraine:
Yahodyn (III Pan-European transport corridor); Bachivsk, Starokazache, Senkivka (XI Pan-European transport corridor); Chop, Domanovo (V Pan-European transport corridor).
Our agents at the border will implement customs clearance, specifically: select HS codes, prepare customs declarations and perform customs clearance at checkpoints at flexible prices and time-efficient Clients of Ukrtransagent LLC avoid any delays at checkpoints and difficulties during customs clearance in customs offices of destination, because every client is very important for each member of our company!
We propose our clients the following services:
- the services of customs broker on import, export and transit customs declarations formalization;
- financial guarantee provision to customs authorities of Ukraine;
- make formalization of electronic copies of TIR-carnet;
- offer customs guarantees to secure customs duties payment during cargo transit through the customs territory of Russia and Belarus;
- formalize and submit preliminary electronic customs declarations to customs authorities of Russia and Belarus;
- formalize T1 declaration, which is required for all goods entering or crossing the territory of the EU;
- formalize declaration for the territory of Turkey, Serbia to secure customs duties payment At the current moment Ukrtransagent LLC actively uses the opportunity of formalizing customs guarantees (guarantee documents to secure customs duties payment) in the territory of the Russian Federation as well as the Republic Belarus and of formalizing T1 declarations for the transporters moving to the EU.
The company strives every day to improve the process of customs service’s provision, finding ways to promote innovations, helping transporters to save their time and money. That is possible because of collaboration with the Association of customs brokers of Ukraine and the State fiscal service of Ukraine.
Ukrtransagent – always close to you!