Formalization of T1 declaration through the territory of the European Union

Request on T1 price identifying for the EU
Ukrtransagent LLC proposes clients T1 declarations. T1 declaration is necessary for importing goods in the territory of the European Union (for example import to Poland) as well as for cargoes, moving in transit regime.

T1 declaration is necessary for all types of goods in accordance with current customs legislation of the EU.

Our brokers will formalize this document in necessary software, add it to the European electronic system of data exchange — NCTS, which corresponds to customs regulations of the EU as soon as possible.

The list of necessary documents for T1 declaration:

  • CMR
  • invoice
  • certificate of vehicle`s registration
  • drivers` passport
  • export/transit declaration (if available)
  • information as for customs point of departure in the EU and customs point of destination

Price for T1 formalization depends on:

  • the amount of customs duties

Together with formalization of T1 declaration our brokers are always ready to prepare Ukrainian export declaration to the territory of Poland. Our brokers can always fulfill export formalization in Yahodyn and Krakovets international automobile checkpoints.
T1 declarations are available in together with other services:

Export from Ukraine to the territory of Poland

1. Formalization of Ukrainian export declaration 2. Formalization of T1 to secure customs duties payment during goods transit in the territory of the EU 3. Formalization of import in the territory of the EU (Poland) near Dorohusk and Korchova international automobile checkpoints
UA-export-declaration-blank-ead Т1 транзитная декларация. Пример | Укртрансагент import-poland-dorohusk-korchova-2

Carring goods from the territory of the EU to Ukraine

1. Formalization of export declaration to carry goods out of the territory of the EU to Ukraine in Dorohusk and Korchova international checkpoints 2. Formalization of import declarations in the territory of Ukraine near Yahodyn, Krakovets.

Our company has representative offices at Ukrainian/Polish border in the following checkpoints: Yahodyn, Krakovets, Rava-Russka; at Ukrainian/Romanian border: Porubne; at Ukrainian/Slovak border: Uzhorod; at Ukrainian-Hungarian border: Tysa, where you can 24/7 get T1 declarations.